Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Life According to Fall Out Boy (plus Beards!)

Hello all! This post is inspired by my sister, Deann, who posted this theme quiz on Facebook, and I needed a distraction, so here you go! I chose Fall Out Boy (she used Tom Petty) because they have lots of fun song titles, which should make for some crazy answers.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 10 people you like and include me (presuming I'm someone you like). You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist
Fall Out Boy (by the way, I searched a lot of pics of Fall Out Boy, and I am pretty sure Pete Wentz demands that he never have wear a shirt in a picture)

Are you a male or female:
Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?

Describe yourself:
The (After) Life of the Party

How do you feel:
I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears and None on My Finger

Describe where you currently live:
This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On a Bad Bet

Your favorite form of transportation:
Sending Postcards from a Car Crash (Wish You Were Here)

Your best friend?
She's My Winona

You and your best friends are:
Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes

What's the weather like?
Golden

Favorite time of day:
XO

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Champagne for my Real Friends, Real Pain for my Sham Friends

Your relationship:
It's Not a Side Effect of the Cocaine, I am Thinking I Must Be in Love

What is life to you:
Dance, Dance

Your fear:
Reinventing the Wheel to Run Myself Over

What is the best advice you have to give:
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me


Thought for the Day:
The Pros & Cons of Breathing

How I would like to die:
Thks Fr Th Mmrs

My soul's present condition:
Homesick at Space Camp

My motto:Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part to Save the Scene and Stop Going to Shows)

These are the last two pictures of the great beard re-growth of 2009. Both being taken exactly 2 weeks after I shaved it all completely off, the first pre-shave and the 2nd after I trimmed it up to its usually awesomeness! So apparently I can grow my beard back completely in 2 weeks...I don't know if I'm really excited or sad about that. Currently, I have some crazy stuff going on based on an unexpected job off, so expect a post next week once I sort it all out.


2 comments:

  1. Pick your Artist
    Notorious B.I.G.

    Are you a male or female:
    Nasty Boy

    Describe yourself:
    Big Poppa

    How do you feel:
    Dead Wrong

    Describe where you currently live:
    I Really Want to Show You

    If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
    Going Back to Cali

    Your favorite form of transportation:
    The What

    Your best friend?
    Ms. Wallace

    You and your best friends are:
    Notorious Thugs (or "Dangerous MC's" or "Big Booty Hoes")

    What's the weather like?
    Sky's the Limit

    Favorite time of day:
    Long Kiss Goodnight

    If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
    Hypnotize

    Your relationship:
    Me & My Bitch

    What is life to you:
    Ten Crack Commandments

    Your fear:
    Nasty Girl

    What is the best advice you have to give:
    Mo Money Mo Problems

    Thought for the Day:
    Fuck You Tonight

    How I would like to die:
    Machine Gun Funk (or "Running Your Mouth")

    My soul's present condition:
    Juicy

    My motto:
    The World is Filled... (or "What's Beef?" or "Get Money" or "Who Shot Ya")

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time, Jon! And I always knew your soul was "Juicy". :P

    ReplyDelete